Effective date: January 02, 2023
We understand how sensitive the information we collect and therefore we have implemented various security layers to protect it, both during transmission, and while being stored.
The information is always being transmitted through encrypted channels.
We never store any user passwords, and storing the information on secured servers behind multiple, overlapping layers of protection.
GOANALYTICS UPHOLDS STRICT PRIVACY AND SECURITY STANDARDS IN ALL OF OUR INFORMATION HANDLING PRACTICES:
- Our contracts include confidentiality provisions that prohibit us from disclosing the confidential information of our customers, except under certain narrowly defined circumstances, such as when legally required.
- Every employee must follow our code of conduct, sign confidentiality agreements, and follow our information security policies.
- We regularly talks with our personnel about the importance of safeguarding our customers’ confidential information.
GOANALYTICS MAINTAINS A MULTITUDE OF TECHNICAL MEASURES TO PROTECT OUR CUSTOMERS:
FEATURES THAT PROTECT CUSTOMER DATA:
- Connection to the system is via secure socket layer/transport layer security (TLS), ensuring a secure connection. Individual user sessions are uniquely identified and re-verified with every transaction.
- Whenever a record or transaction is carried out, application logs record the creator, last updater, timestamps, and originating IP address.
LOGICAL SEPARATION OF CUSTOMER DATA:
- Hardware and software configurations and multitenant security controls separate customer data so that each customer can view only their own information and data.
- When connected to the system, the customer is not aware of anyone else using the system and cannot access anyone else’s data.
NETWORK SECURITY MEASURES:
- Firewall — defends against threats including: SQL injection, cross-site scripting, illegal resource access, and remote file inclusion.
- Backdoor Protection — prevent backdoor install attempts and to quarantine backdoors already installed, rendering them useless.
- Health Monitoring.
REDUNDANCY AND SCALABILITY:
- Customer information is backed up to backup storage.
- All customer data is stored in secure data centers.